The NVEF Layaway program is designed to allow you to take advantage of our huge savings even if you do not have the funds immediately available. Due to the nature of sales from our distributors, from time to time we are able to offer significant discounts. However, we recognize that customers want to take advantage of these sales but they are not always able to immediately fund their purchases. During the layaway period, you can either make several payments or just pay the balance due at any time. Once the full balance is paid, we will ship your item to your dealer or it can be arranged for pick up locally.
How to Buy on Layaway
- Place item(s) in your cart that you would like to put on Layaway.
- Choose Manual Payment under the Payment option at checkout
- Once your order is submitted we will send you an invoice of 20% of the final total to start the layaway period
- Each 30 calendar days you will receive an invoice for 10% of the original total. Invoice must be paid within 5 calendar days.
- Full payment must be made within 120 calendar days.
Up to 120 Days to Pay
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at time of purchase.
- A minimum of 10% is required each 30 calendars days to maintain your layaway OR make the full balance payment.
- Full payment can be made at any time (call us to arrange payment).
- An invoice will be sent every 30 calendar days from the time of purchase and MUST be paid within 5 calendar days or all previous payments will be forfeited and your item returned to stock.
- You may layaway multiple items. Only firearms are eligible for this program without prior authorization from NVEF.
- We reserve the right to refuse layaway on certain items.
- The layaway will lock in the current deal offered for that item and at the time of the initial payment..
- Layaway orders do not ship until the order is paid in full.
- Canceled layaways will result in forfeit of all funds paid NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We do not accept layaway orders for Ammunition.
- All Sales are FINAL and subject to our terms and conditions. No substitutions, returns or exchanges allowed.
- The layaway period begins on the date of order and ends 120 calendar days from that date.
- You may cancel this layaway at any time before your last payment is made by notifying us either by phone, email or in person, but will forfeit all funds paid.