Pristine 308 Bolt-Face Short Action
A Pristine 308 BF Short Action is designed to be a direct Remington 700 replacement upgrade. No over-size bolt issues as is common with other aftermarket actions. Uses Savage small shank barrels.
- CNC machined from one solid piece of pre-hardened 416 Stainless Steel
- A unique quick-release bolt shroud allows easy bolt disassembly for cleaning – no tools required
- Ultra-smooth bolt cycling – less than 4 pounds to lift the bolt
- 6-lug design, with light and quick 90° bolt lift
- Dual ejectors
- Bolt face diameters available for a variety of calibers
- Floating bolt head allows for an exchangeable bolt head
- Pinned precision recoil lug included.
- 6 Lug floating bolt head for unmatched security and strength.
- Interchangeable bolt heads for caliber selection.
- Roller cocking piece for super light bolt lift that creates consistent and smooth bolt closing. No ‘cock-on-close’.
- Vertical bolt stop is virtually unbreakable – bears on receiver wall
- Cylindrical action designed to remove material stress
- Double ejection pins for more consistent and powerful ejection
- Isotropic surface finish for enhanced smoothness
- Replaceable bolt knob – standard 5/16-24 thread
- 90 degree bolt lift.
- Thicker rear tang to avoid action distortion/bending
- Thicker rear action screw threads for increased strength
- Anti-bind design makes bolt cycling smoother
- 223 caliber actions are compatible with 17, 222, 223 Remington, 204 Ruger, and 224 Wylde.
- 308 caliber actions are compatible with 225; 243; 308; 284; & 358 Winchester, 22-250 & 7mm-08 Remington, 6mm BR, 250 & 300 Savage, 6.5 x 284 Norma, 6.5 Creedmore and 338 FED.
- Accepts standard Savage pre-fit barrels for super-simple installation. (1.062/1.055 x 20TPI)
- Accepts all standard Remington 700 triggers – no trigger hanger required.
- Sako Extractor – larger than standard means no failures to extract.
- Works with any Remington stock or chassis system.
- Works with external magazine-fed and blind mag stocks.
Double pinned 20MOA Picatinny rail designed specifically for this action. (#8-40 screws)